Thursday, October 29, 2009

(desire)

fresh light, fresh fire

all around me

(desire)

is it spring, is it heat?
the pressure of space and breath
between you and me

steal my cold with a kiss
and your lips, your look
your-

your eyes are shy
and so are mine
this-

this languid, this melting
inside you and I
so-


so long, so long
i've waited to touch
one who loved to
touch me

break my heart, make it right
i promise, i promise-

i'll care this time,
i'll be more careful with me
this is new-


new light, new fire

all around us

(desire)

1 comment:

  1. Just as a warning, this won't be eloquent in any sense, but holy shit!

    I loved reading this. It felt like over hearing a bit of gossip. Very honest and very visual. I'm way to entranced to question your inspiration. For right now I'll just assume you've come across a new photo spread of Hugh Jackman.

    ReplyDelete